Follow Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge July 2011

I take part in the SCS Christmas Card Challenge.  I've committed to making 5 cards every month so I won't be scrambling at the last minute making cards to send out.  This is my card for July.  For some reason I only had 1 sheet of the yellow dp and it only made 4 cards, so I had to use a green piece for one of the cards.  This was my first attempt at an easel cards.  Thanks to Beate on SCS for her video tutorial or I still wouldn't have figured it out.

Paper - SU Cherry Cobbler; GP White; SU Jolly Holiday
Stamp - Crafters Companion (Magical Christmas)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Copic Markers:  G14, G17, G28, Y00, Y15, Y18, YR000; YR23; YR16, YR24, R32, R81, R14, B000, G12; G40; E40, E42, E43; E21, E23, E29; E41, R37, R39, R59, R89, E49, E79, E30, E31, and E33 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, Maggie. The coloring is beautiful. So glad you are enjoying the Copics. You work well with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie, what an adorable card, the teddy bear and duck are precious together. The colors are so pretty too.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! What a cute card & the image is adorable....welcome to our blogging group!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!