Follow Me

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 2011 Monthly Challenge Card No. 2

I've been really busy the last week or more.  So behind in my posts  I've got 3 to post today starting with this one.  This is my second card from the SCS Monthly Challenge swap that I'm in.  I got my image and paper from Shell.
I used SU Pixie Pink for the base and the mats.  The image is Clear Dollar Stamps Ice Cream Cone and the sentiment is from SU It's Your Birthday.  The dp is from the DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack.  I got the flowers, brads, and ribbon from my stash and used the SU large Tag Punch for the sentiment.  Of course I colored with my Copics.  I used E00, E15, E31, E33, E34, RV02, RV13, RV14, R35, R37, R39, and B0000.  I also used a touch of Crystal Effects on the ice cream to give it some shine.

Thanks for looking and your comments.

1 comment:

  1. wow very frilly and pretty... looks great I love that the image and sentiment are off set or crooked... very eye catching

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!