Follow Me

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

September Monthly Challenge #2

This is another great image I got from Roxie for the SCS Monthly Challenge for September.  These challenges are really great because they make you think outside the box since we mostly play with the kit that's sent to us although that is not written in stone.




I used SU Red Riding Hood for the base of the card.  The dp is from SU Jolly Holiday.  I layered the image which I had colored with my Copics onto a piece of SU Green Galore and layered that over the dp.  I cut a photo corner out of SU Blush Blossom using my SU punch and then stamped "for you" using Memento Black into onto Blush Blossom and punched it with my SU small oval punch.

The Copics I used were E0000, E01, E02, E17, E21, E23, E25, E30, E31, E34, E50, E51, E53, R24, R27, R29, G07, G09, Y11, Y15, and Y28.

Thanks for stopping by and looking.  I love to receive comments. Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card Maggie! You were the random winner for Perfect Sentiments Challenge 01: Lacy Sympathy. Contact me so we can get you your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's fabulous! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I really like the image, shes so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!