Follow Me

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stained Glass Poinsettias

Wow!  It's almost the end of the month and I'm just now getting around to making a card from the December Monthly Challenge kit sent by Amy Phelps.  There were 3 great images and I chose this one to start - stained glass poinsettias.  I took the colors for the image from the piece of dp.




Since it was a kit from someone else, I'm not really sure where the image and sentiment came from.  I used SU Cherry Cobler for the base of the card.  I matted the dp and the image on a piece of SU Really Rust.  I used a piece of SU Really Rust with the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Shapeabilities Die and then mounted the sentiment on top of that.  The ribbon and little clip are from my stash.  I used a few dew drops on opposite corners just to add a little bling.

The Copics I used for coloring were:  BG0000, BG000, BG01; E04, E18, G05, G07, G09, G85; R35, R37, R39, R509; Y13, Y15; YR12, and YR14.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!