Follow Me

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mon Ami

For someone who usually doesn't do Valentine's Day cards, I sure am getting a few of them done this year.  I am finding that there are so many cute images to use for this day.  The stamp set I used for this card is an old SU one called Mon Ami.  It's not the best card I've done because I wanted even rectangles and each stamp was just a little off the size.  Oh well.  It is what it is.
It was pretty simple.  I used SU Confetti Cream cardstock for the base of the card.  I stamped the images with SU Cherry Cobbler on GP White.  After cutting the images, I placed them in the 4 corners of a piece of Cherry Cobbler which I then layered on the base.  The center panel I made from some paper in my stash as well as the dotted strip in layered in the middle.  Pretty easy, right!  The stamps have their own sentiments so I didn't add anything else.

I'm doing this card for the following two challenges - Mojo Monday No. 225 and The Outlawz, Twisted Thursday.

Thanks for coming by.  I appreciate all of your comments.  Become a Follower, and I'll be happy to come check out your blog also.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I agree, not sentiment necessary. And I'm finding Cherry Cobbler is my new favorite color LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!