Follow Me

Monday, January 30, 2012

With Lots of Love

I had fun putting this card together forMy Favorite Things for the Wednesday Stamp Club No. 56.
I stamped the image Perfect Innocence Something Special Just for You with Memento black on Copic Blending paper and colored the skin, hair, gift, and envelope with my Copics.  I paper pieced the dress and crown.  I used my Marvy circle punch to punch it out and then matted it on an MFT Dainty Doily die cut from SU Peach Parfait.  The card base is SU Confetti Cream.  I used Basic Gray Porcelain paper pad for my layers and matted them on SU Kiwi Kiss.  The ribbon is SU Theater collection.  I used the Nestabilities Nested Lacey Pennants to make the banner for the sentiment also from the same stamp set which is stamped with SU Peach Parfait.  The crown is done with a piece of Gold Metallic paper.

Copics I used:  E000, E00, E34, E35, E37; E50, E51, E53; R37, R81; YG03, YG11, YG93; YR21, YR23, YR24.

I also created this for The Outlawz Color Challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.  Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! I love that Dainty Doily die. It's perfect with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a little love! I absolutely love this card Margaret - PI is one of my favorites and this is just precious - fab papers, paper piecing and gorgeous die! I'm a new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara for stopping by and your comment. Hope to be around a lot.

      Delete
  3. Maggie, these colors are so springlike! I love the paper dress and crown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Maggie! That's an adorable image you used & the layout is great...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card. Hope all is well, Sarah Forhan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. All is well, getting my thoughts together to get my projects done for this month.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!