Follow Me

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Spring

I was at home all day today.  I had planned the time off and had repair men coming to repair sheet rock in my house after I had it re-piped last year.  At the same time though, I'm suffering from an allergy attack and most of the day my nose was running like a faucet - still is.  Ugh!  I hate feeling like this.  Oh well, it'll be over in a few days.

Since I was home I decided to do some paper crafting.  Here's the card I created.
The image is from Digi Doodle - Field of Flowers.  I just love this image.  The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas - an Easter set, but I couldn't find the name of it.  Stamped with SU Groovy Guava on GP White.

Materials used:
Stampin Up Bashful Blue and Groovy Guava.
Paper is from Imaginesce - For Peep's Sake collection and the papers are Spring Fling and Tipotoe Through Tulips.
Ribbon is from my stash
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - Peach carnation and mini roses.


I used a Nestabilities round die and the round scalloped die.
The Copics I used were B32, B41; E50, E51, E53; R01, R02, R12, R30; Y11, Y13, Y15; BG0000, 0 and SU Certainly Celery and Garden Green markers.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

The Sweet Stop 149 - Sketch 149
The Outlawz - Anything Goes - Monday Greeting Cards
Totally Stampalicous  - Flowers
Gingerloft Challenge - Spring
Crazy 4 Challenges - Spring
ABC DT Challenge - Springtime
digidesignchallenge -Pastels

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment.  I do appreciate it.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spring card! Cute image and a love color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fresh & spring-like color combo! Love that image and your coloring also. Pretty flowers on the side! Hmmm, guess I like everything about this card LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Maggie. I love the colors and that sweet image you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love all the soft colors with this image. So lovely.
    Hope you start feeling better soon!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fresh and sweet cart. I love your choice of the pretty colors too! Thanks so much in joining us this week at the Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet sweet image!
    fresh looking,colored wonderfully and adorabky finished.*love it* TFS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card Margaret. Such a sweet image and pretty colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog, Margaret, and am following you now. Saw this card on Outlawz and told you how adorable it was over there, but I'll say it again. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maggie! What a sweet card! I love your soft color choices and your beautiful coloring job. What a darling image this is. Thanks so much for joining us for the ABC DT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Spring card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge this month!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome coloring, great layout & those flowers are perfect! Excellent work & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!