Follow Me

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hummingbird

Hello again my friends.  It's Tuesday (yes, still) and so it's time for another Teapot Tuesday Destination Station card.  Our card this week goes out to Barbara who's been having some tough health issues.  If you'd like to read her story and/or join in sending her a card, here is the link to her story and address.  Barbara loves hummingbirds and so, of course, there is a hummer on this card.
Such a beautiful bird.  I can't wait until they come back again this year.  Last year I had about 5 or 6 that came to my feeders.  I just love sitting and watching them.  "Nuff said."  Here are the details for the card:
Base card - Gina K Designs 120# weight;
Mats, edging and leaves - Stampin Up  Mellow Moss
 Ink - Memento Black and Copic markers
Nestabilities - Large Circles and Large Lacey Circles
Image - Sorry, I can not remember who gave us this lovely image to work with
Sentiment is Hero Arts - Thinking of You stamped in Basic Black directly on to the pattern paper.
I also used Martha Stewart - Perfect Pearls, 
The small looking flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the large flower in the middle of  the post is a Pink Dogwood from Recollections.

Copics used:  B0000; E0000, E000; G12; RV02, RV14; YG0000, YG00, YG01; YG91, YG93, and YG95.

I think that about covers it.  Getting tired and I still have one more post to do.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.  I do read them and try to respond to some.  If you're following me, I will follow you and try to get around to leave a comment for you.  Blessings to you.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Maggie, this is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are soo pretty! very well coordinated colors on this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just one word: STUNNING!!! As a life-long bird lover I have a special place in my heart for hummingbirds and this card is wonderful. I love all the greens in it too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty! I love that BG paper line, your coloring of that sweet image and the gorgeous spray of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Maggie! I really like the pink & green combo and love the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh I absoltly ADORE this card Maggie! I LOVEEEEE hunmmingbirds and you did such an exceptional job with this beauty!! *TFS* ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!