Bowdabra. If you don't know about Bowdabra, here is a picture of the Mini Bowdabra Hair Bow Tool and Ruler which I used to create the bow attached to my card.
You can check out my tutorial on how to make this bow or other bows over on the Bowdabra Blog webpage - HERE.
The layout is from one of Colleen Schaan's cards featured in the Copic Coloring Guide, Level 2: Nature book that you can purchase from Annie's Attic. The card is called "Miss You" and is used with permission of the artist. Thanks Colleen for your inspiration.
- Image - Lili of the Valley - Dad's the Word
- Cardstock - Papertrey Ink - Smokey Shadow; Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Whisper White
- Designer Paper - Echo Park - Times & Seasons. I cut the "No 1" from a sheet of this paper and adhered it to the SU Whisper White which was punched out with a 1 1/4" round punch and mounted on a 1 1/2" PTI Smokey Shadow circle.
- Ribbon - from my stash
- I used my sewing machine to sew around the edges of the DP layers and used my paper piercer to make the holes around the edge of the image.
- Copics used: Bear: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E41; Stool: E02, E23; Tie: R89, W8; Box: E04, E21; Tools: C3, C4, E25; Letters: D - YG91, YG93; A - E42, E43; D - BG23, YG63
Crafts and Me - Ribbon
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty - Masculine
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I so appreciate your time. Hope you have a fabulous rest of the week.