Follow Me

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year friends!  It has been so long since I've posted on my blog.  Both Design Teams I'm on have been on a hiatus with the holidays.  In a way it was good for me because first I was sick for a couple weeks and didn't have the mojo to get anything else done and then I was out of town for Christmas in California with all my family (both daughters and families) and while we were there, we also were able to attend the wedding of my oldest granddaughter.  It was a fabulous time for all of us.

It's always been a family tradition for us that the kids get to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it's a new pair of pajamas.

On Saturday the 28th my granddaughter and her fiance were sealed in the San Deigo Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  She was so beautiful and I thought her face would be hurting by the end of the day because she just kept smiling all the time. 

She was beautiful and my daughter did a fabulous job making it a perfect day for her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Maggie what a precious time you had with you family.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family photo, all in new jammies! I love jammies. Your granddaughter makes a lovely bride. Gorgeous dress she's wearing, and her smile could light up a city.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!