Follow Me

Sunday, January 12, 2014

OSAAT - Design Team Call

Hi friends!

I don't have a card post to put up today (I will in 2 days so be on the lookout) ;)   I did want to let you know about the Design Team call for One Stitch at a Time.  Here is what is posted on the challenge blog today.

DT Call
Well as its that start of the year. We feel its the right time to see if any other card creators would like to join our large team of DT  girls..
The position we offer is a bi weekly DT  member. So 2 creations a month. This would be working as part of our mini teams. Following our Anything Goes and Use a Digi themes.
Your term would start in February and end at the end of June ( unless you wish to continue with us )
Do you think you could offer our team something ?
 To apply ....
Email Choccy.oona@gmail.com
Telling me a little about you. Including any other DT commitments you have . Please include a link to your blog.
The DT  call will end on Saturday 18th January at 10pm GMT


I just want to say that I truly love being part of this group.  They are all so friendly and helpful.  So if you think you'd like to be on a DT, give it a whirl!  Would love to have you as one of my Teamies!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the info for the DT call. cant wait til your next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. ardella@embarqmail.comJanuary 28, 2014 at 2:26 PM

    I was looking for a stampin' up ink pad, reinker, and pen rotating storage unit. Do you know where I can find one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!