Follow Me

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Rain Girl - Monthly Challenge April

Hi my friends and Happy Sunday. I have 4 posts today for you. I'm catching up on my Monthly Challenge cards from April. Yikes! It's been tough keeping up. 2 of the cards I had finished awhile back, but hadn't blogged them. The Monthly Challenge is a group on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month one of the members sends a kit to the rest of the group including images, some dp, and embellishments. Then each member makes at least one card from the kit and sometimes more than that. Sometimes the Hostess has guidelines that we are supposed to follow. It's always fun and interesting to see what each member makes from the same kit.

My first card is from April's kit from Jeanette (Forest Ranger on SCS). She wanted us to do some paper piecing and to decorate the inside of the card. Sadly I don't have a photo of the inside that I did, but it is just the sentiment on a piece of the corrugated paper that is on the left side of the outside of the card.





I used all the items in the kit for this card and included the bright yellow fabric flower for the sun. I only used a few Copic markers for her skin, hair, umbrella handle, and her shirt.

Copic Markers - E31, E34, E25; E50, E51, E53; YG01, YG61


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love the soft colours and the fabulous 'sun'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this turned out cute! I love the ducky and the paper piecing on the darling image. You're doing a lot of catching up today. It's so easy to get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the paper piecing on the image and the blue/yellow color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! She's adorable all done up in Texas yellow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!