Follow Me

Sunday, April 2, 2017

CCC March 2017 Birds & Friends

Hi friends and Happy Sunday. I hope that the weather where you are is not too bad. We are supposed to get storms this afternoon, so I wanted to get a couple cards posted before the weather turned bad. I'm a little late for this one for March. I was supposed to post it back on March 21. What can I say, I'm a procrastinator. It's for the monthly challenge for the Creative Card Chicks and the kit was sent to us by Sue aka stampinspooky. I'm really not that great with CAS cards and this was no different. I know that it needs something else, but I couldn't figure out what else to do with it. Everything I used is from the kit except for the base card.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Stampin Up - Language of Friendship.
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - Oval All
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Naturals White and Marina Mist
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Marina Mist
  • Designer Paper - K & Company
  • Ribbon - Stampin Up
Accessories - Round Circle Punch and Circle Scallop Punch. Stampin UP oval punch and oval scallop punch.

She also sent a second kit, but I haven't had a chance to work on that one yet. A future project.  Happy Day!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, yet a different style for you. :).
    Love that designer paper, and your little birdie. I think I have all the stamps you used. I should get them out. I think I have so many, that I don't use them all. But sure nice to have when you want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is perfect and needs nothing else! I really think this turned out beautifully! I am not sure I have noticed that DP before, but it is really beautiful with that blue : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love the wee bird!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS is so dang hard! It's taken me ages to even come close, but I love the look. Pretty bird. Bet you'd love to put some flowers on there, but it looks fabulous as is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Maggie! Great job on the challenge card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Card Maggie! Love the layout and you did a great job with the kit this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!