Follow Me

Monday, July 31, 2017

Celebrate Good Times - Creatalicous #120

Hello again my friend. The start of a new week. I hope it turns out well for you. I'm excited to start a new Unit in my genealogy class about DNA Analysis.

Today I have a card for the Creatalicious challenge. The theme is Anything Goes - Optional Stars. As you can see, I did not go with the optional this time.
 


Materials Used: 
  • Image - Kenny K - Texting Friends
  • Sentiment - Power Poppy - Mixtape 1
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Crumb Cake
  • Designer Paper - Pion Design, Scent of Lavender, Small Leaves
  • Accessories -  Recollections - Flower
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B93, B95, B97; BG01; E23, E25, E25; E50, E51, E53; G40, G43, G46; R81, R83, R85; R43; Y04, Y08; Y17, Y18.
 
         Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Kenny K.
 
Rock Your Crafts with KennyK Stamps! 
Prize  -  3 digi stamps
 KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-yellow

It's probably the last challenge they're sponsoring as we are starting on the last day of their sponsorship... So if you would still like a few more KennyK digis, get ready to join our challenge!
I hope that you'll come on by and play along. Being the winner will be the only way you'll be able to get Kenny K digi stamps since they have closed their doors. Sad. One lucky winner will get this great prize. If not the winner, you could be chosen as one of the Top 3!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Maggie - love the beautifully coloured image and the crisp, clean lines to this card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image and awesome card, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and a perfect teen card! You're so good with coloring people, which I don't do much and so always fret about the skin tones and hair. Gosh, DNA analysis sounds very technical. You'll be an expert in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Maggie, this is a wonderful card! I love the feel of friendship here - and of course your signature perfectly aligned and classicly elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet image- and even sweeter with your coloring skills! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Maggie, lovely coloring and design! I'm one of your followers. :)
    Hugs, Sherry - DT Teamie x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute. Those little gals make me smile. I love the image and you have colored it perfectly. I also like your fab layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!