Follow Me

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween Witchy - CYS

Hello my friends, Happy Sunday. Only two more days until Halloween! Do you celebrate? Do you still take the kids Trick or Treating or do something else - party, Trunk or Treat? I always loved to see the little children come by in their cute costumes. I dress up a little bit for work that I can get away with: my ghost earrings and Halloween socks

My card that I have to share with you is in celebration of Halloween. One of the groups I belong to on Splitcoaststampers.com is the Challenge Your Stash. Every month one of the members is the hostess and she picks the theme. Then each of us use only those items we already own to make our card - no using anything new. This month Jody was our hostess and her challenge was to make a Halloween card - either cute or spooky. As I said, I love Halloween, but I think my card is probably a little spooky, but hopefully also cute.
Materials Used
Image - Whimsey Stamps - Elf Queen
Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Orchid Opulence
All embellishments from my stash
Copic Markers -B0000; C00, C0; T5, T7; V01, V06, V12; Y0000, YG11, YG61, YG63

That's about it for now. Be back later with another card.

I am submitting this for the following challenges:
Come and Get It - Halloween
Glitter N Sparkle - Halloween
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Pile It on - October or Cobwebs/Spiders
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Much too pretty to be spooky! Fun card for Halloween. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card--what a great layout and I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Halloween is the most fun and so is your darling card! I had a lot more fun when our son was little, but it was always a great day at work. We had costume contests and pumpkin carving contests, and there was very little work in the afternoon as all our patients seemed to know it was the kids' day. We handed out LOTS of candy! I still have my Halloween shirts and earrings and socks. You can't take the kid out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this! She must be the good witch, she is a beauty! We go to an occasional Halloween party, but usually just handing out candy. We bought something for Mom to wear to day care, will post a pic on FB! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling card, Maggie! Great job for Jody's challenge! I think she's on the cute side myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is awesome, Maggie... love that you have a cat on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just so darling !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. I agree, it really is too pretty to be spooky. Your coloring is great. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!